In just a few hours, I will be hauling myself to the New York City Startup Job Fair. My outfit is ready to go, I have a stack of resumés ready, and wait….
Have you seen this weather??
Of course, it’s raining. Pouring, to be exact. I’m hoping it will clear out by two o’clock — but either way, I’m expecting some great things to come out of the job fair today. They’ve even added a few new startups!
Since I’m up so early, here are a few really good articles I found while prepping for today:
– As a marketing intern at a leading vacation rental startup, this was BIG news for me
– Some really interesting questions here. Not your run-of-the-mill. As expected by the amazing Guy Kawasaki.
– Keyword search infographic, you know me so well..
– This is very exciting. Making personalized landing pages by allowing you to change ad campaign messages. Will definitely have to look into this more.
– A perfect article for today, future job-seeking and for professional growth.
– With increased funding opportunities, what’s missing?
And last but not least, everything and anything on TechCrunch’s Startup feed.
What do you think of the articles? Any thoughts?